TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
Location: San Jose California
- Call on all company authorized dealers in an assigned territory. Develop good business partnerships with these dealers and their sales representatives.
- Direct and develop distributors and dealers to sell Ivoclar Vivadent Clinical product line. Introduce new products/promotions and demonstrate the ability to gain market share with these programs.
- Develop influential dentists as referrals and customers in assigned territory. Communicate to company management about these VIP dentists.
- Participate in and sell at local, regional and national dental trade shows and seminars.
- Sell Clinical product line to the dental schools in assigned territory. Develop a strong business relationship with directors and chairpersons.
- Participate in local dental study club product evaluation programs. Participate in a minimum of 4 presentations annually. These can and should include at least one product overview to the undergraduate and post-graduate dental school students.
- Be familiar with the location and operations of any government dental facility in assigned territory. Introduce Ivoclar Vivadent products to the personnel of these facilities.
- Maintain an effective and current sales plan for assigned territory. Include specific sales programs, competitive product and environment analysis.
- Comply with all reporting requirements including field activities that could effect the strategic plan
- Execute all responsibilities as associated with the following subprocess to fulfill Ivoclar Vivadent Inc.’s Quality System
- Clinical Sales & Products
- College Degree preferred along with 18 months of related experience.
- Previous sales experience desired.
- Technical and professional knowledge of dental sales and marketing desirable.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to obtain a credit card is required.
Join us on our journey to shape the future of dentistry
Ivoclar Vivadent is one of the world’s leading dental companies with 3600 employees. We love innovation and we thrive on it. We are known for our long-standing experience and high quality. We are guided by our strong values and the company culture of a sustainably operated family-owned business with a long-term vision. In addition to an exciting workplace, we offer outstanding benefits, which we believe are the foundation for your and your family's well-being. Some of these benefits include medical plan, dental plan, retirement savings plan, flexible spending accounts, and time off programs, wellness programs and tuition assistance.
Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action and, as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. will not discriminate against persons because of their disability and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities. We will also make reasonable accommodations during the interview and selection process.