Location: Amherst, New York
Support the dental laboratory customers by offering technical support in regards to calibration, maintenance and repair of CAD/CAM equipment.
- Provides technical support, calibration, maintenance and repair of CAD/CAM equipment
- Provide technical advice and support to internal departments (Sales, Customer Service, and Education department)
- Conduct remote (over the phone, Team Viewer) troubleshooting and diagnostic support to customers
- Oversee and maintain parts inventory in order to meet service and repair schedule/demand
- Maintain expert level proficiency in CAD, CAM, design and milling
- Show great customer service skills in person and over the phone
- Be able to manage customer expectations in event of non-functional equipment and provide solutions
- Maintain excellent and accurate communications with the appropriate staff
- Maintain quality logs and records as required by the Quality Management System
- Execute all responsibilities as associated with the following subprocess to fulfill Ivoclar Vivadent Inc.’s Quality System
- Degree or certification in related field
- Strong IT background with CAD/CAM experience preferred
- Excellent IT/PC skills, and have the ability to communicate advanced topics to users with very different backgrounds.
- Past experience in a Technical Support or Technical Customer Service role desired
- Good interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work independently and in a small team environment
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities with a certain degree of creativity and latitude
- Electrical / Electronic and Mechanical related work experience desired.
- A strong understanding and competency with Windows and equipment operating software, maintaining and diagnosing electronic components, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, precision mechanical parts etc
- Basic troubleshooting skills. Ability to identify common hardware, software and design errors relevant to equipment
- Ability to be flexible and adjust to various offsite working hours according to customers needs and requirements
- Ability to travel, domestic and international
- Ability to rent a car
- A valid driver license that meets the company motor vehicle policy
- Execute proper expense reporting and credit card usage according to the company policy
Join us on our journey to shape the future of dentistry
Ivoclar Vivadent is one of the world’s leading dental companies with 3600 employees. We love innovation and we thrive on it. We are known for our long-standing experience and high quality. We are guided by our strong values and the company culture of a sustainably operated family-owned business with a long-term vision.
Our mission is making people smile
In order to achieve this goal we are looking for people with good ideas, courage and exceptional drive: focused minds who share our passion. We offer a multifaceted work environment, which is characterized by mutual respect and close collaboration. We translate words into action and continue to evolve. Become part of our team today.
Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action and, as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. will not discriminate against persons because of their disability and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities. We will also make reasonable accommodations during the interview and selection process.