We are seeking an individual to work part time from 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm, Monday through Friday at our facility in Amherst, NY. This individual will assist in the maintenance of the overall cleanliness of our facility.
If this sounds like a job for you, apply today!
• Perform general housekeeping/cleaning duties in order to maintain a high level of building cleanliness.
• Wash floor and baseboards.
• Vacuum and dust offices, conference rooms, general areas and hallways.
• Clean and disinfect washrooms.
• Collect and empty trash containers daily.
• Adhere to building safety and security procedures in the performance of all duties.
• Compliance with the use of personal protective equipment as required by law and Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. guidelines or policy.
• Execute all responsibilities as associated with the subprocess to fulfill Ivoclar Vivadent Inc.’s Quality System.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required.
• Prior experience in industrial/office cleaning preferred.
• Ability to stand for up to 8 hours per day and move about effectively to fulfill the essential functions of the job.
• Ability to climb ladders, bend, stretch, kneel and lift a minimum of 25 lbs. required.
• Manual dexterity and strength needed to operate cleaning tools such mops, brooms and vacuum cleaners.
• Must be able to wear ANSI certified safety shoes for 8 hours per day.
Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action and, as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. will not discriminate against persons because of their disability and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities. We will also make reasonable accommodations during the interview and selection process.