We are seeking an energetic, customer focused Territory Sales Manager who will drive sales and effectively support all Clinical products and services at Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. in Bay Area, Brentwood, Gilroy and San Jose, California territories. This position requires you to develop influential dentists' referrals and customers by soliciting new and existing business through personal efforts and networking; maximize the customer experience; direct and develop distributors and dealers to sell Ivoclar products; enhance selling skills in product and services focus areas; cultivate strong working business partnerships with company-authorized dealers and Ivoclar teammates. We are seeking a passionate sales person who preferably has knowledge and experience in the dental field specifically relating to the CAD CAM Technology, ceramics, especially e.max.
Consider joining our sales team today!
• Meet or exceed sales goals and objectives for the assigned territory and work to maintain an effective and current sales plan for assigned territory. Include specific sales programs, competitive product and environment analysis.
• Introduce new products/promotions and demonstrate the ability to gain market share with these programs.
• Communicate to company management about these VIP dentists.
• Participate in and sell at local, regional and national dental trade shows and seminars.
• Sell Clinical product line to the dental schools in assigned territory. Develop a strong business relationship with directors and chairpersons and participate in local dental study club, product evaluation programs.
• Be familiar with the location and operations of any government dental facility in assigned territory. Introduce Ivoclar Vivadent products to the personnel of these facilities.
• Effectively utilize CRM and Business Warehouse sales data tools.
• Bachelor's degree in Business or related field favorable.
• 3 to 5 years previous sales experience required; previous dental sales preferred.
• Technical and professional knowledge of dental sales and marketing desirable.
• Assertive communicator able to develop long-term strategic business relationships.
• Strong public speaking skills and the ability to present to a large group.
• Exceptional organizational skills with ability to self-manage toward goal accomplishment
• Ability to obtain a corporate credit card.
• Ability to travel.
• Qualified candidates must reside within the assigned sales territory.
Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action and, as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. will not discriminate against persons because of their disability and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities. We will also make reasonable accommodations during the interview and selection process.