Ivoclar Vivadent is one of the world's leading dental companies. The company's success is based on comprehensive portfolio of products and systems, strong research and development capabilities and a clear commitment to training and further education. Ivoclar Vivadent is an exciting, vibrant workplace where new ideas are encouraged and commitment is rewarded.
Join our dynamic Accounting team today!
Ivoclar Vivadent is seeking a talented accounts payable specialist. The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for accurately processing accounts payable transactions for Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. including invoice verification, posting and timely payment to vendors.
• Process vendor invoices and payment requests including invoice verification:
o Perform a three-way match of invoice, purchase order and packing slip (PO Purchases);or
o Obtain appropriate approval and account coding (non-PO purchases).
• Prepare and post scheduled check runs and ACH payments.
• Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and/or handing incoming vendor phone calls. If discrepancies exist, perform a review of open items with the vendor to ensure timely resolution.
• Safeguard petty cash and process requests for reimbursement.
• Maintain vendor files including daily organization of the filing room.
• Perform other duties in support of the accounting department as requested by manager.
• Execute all responsibilities as associated with the following subprocess to fulfill Ivoclar Vivadent Inc.’s Quality System:
o Accounting and Financial Reporting
• High School diploma required.
• Experience in an accounting environment, specifically in Accounts Payable preferred.
• Organization skills and attention to detail required.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• SAP knowledge a plus.
• Fluency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Manual dexterity needed for alpha/numeric input.
Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action and, as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. will not discriminate against persons because of their disability and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities. We will also make reasonable accommodations during the interview and selection process.