Ivoclar Vivadent is one of the world's leading dental companies. The company's success is based on comprehensive portfolio of products and systems, strong research and development capabilities and a clear commitment to training and further education. Ivoclar Vivadent is an exciting, vibrant workplace where new ideas are encouraged and commitment is rewarded.
Join our Equipment Services team today!
The Service Desk Associate will communicate effectively all issues involving all Equipment Repairs in a manner which accurately identifies and documents customers’ equipment, follows the items throughout the processes until all related documentation and work is completed, and close all related documentation.
• Determine customer challenges and resolve issues to attain 100% customer satisfaction.
• Review account information and update customer information regularly.
• Research, prepare and process North American equipment repairs, loaner requirements, consignment orders, corresponding order entry.
• Assist customers with questions or transfer calls to proper department or personnel.
• Accurately relay information to and from the various Dealers, manufacturers and customers.
• Provide support to managers by responding to specific Service Desk procedures and policies.
• Assist others with training and instructions in system updates and policy changes.
• Process all returning loaner equipment.
• Log daily repairs in multiple software programs.
• Provide backup to other Service Desk positions and other areas within the Equipment Services department.
• Perform other duties or assist in special projects as assigned by the Supervisor or Manager.
• Strong verbal communication skills with both internal and external customers, as well as written communication skills to ensure accurate documentation.
• Strong organizational skills, problem solving and multi-tasking ability required.
• Attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
• Minimum High School diploma required.
• Strong computer skills required
• Experience using Microsoft Office, SAP, CRM-CCH preferred.
• Product knowledge a plus.
• Ability to lift 75 lbs.
Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action and, as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. will not discriminate against persons because of their disability and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities. We will also make reasonable accommodations during the interview and selection process.