Ivoclar Vivadent is one of the world's leading dental companies. The company's success is based on comprehensive portfolio of products and systems, strong research and development capabilities and a clear commitment to training and further education. Ivoclar Vivadent is an exciting, vibrant workplace where new ideas are encouraged and commitment is rewarded.
Join our Warehouse Operations team today!
The Warehouse Representative safely and efficiently receives in any incoming materials so they may be shipped to customers.
• Process incoming shipments and packages physically and in SAP.
• Load and unload products and materials from vehicles.
• Operate warehouse equipment including forklift.
• Archive box put away and retrieval from departments.
• Provide backup for other warehouse personnel.
• Process returns put away physically and in SAP.
• Perform inventory replenishment physically and in SAP.
• Process production orders physically and in SAP.
• Transport materials throughout the building to appropriate person.
• Label and prepare teeth products for put away.
• Compliance with the use of personal protective equipment as required by law and Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. guidelines or policy.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent plus one year of related experience required.
• Must have basic computer knowledge. Microsoft Office skills a plus.
• Proven ability to learn new tasks quickly and have an attention to detail.
• Experience using a handheld scanner a plus.
• Product knowledge and SAP experience helpful.
• Ability to operate warehouse equipment; e.g. forklift, pallet jack
• Ability to climb stairs and safety ladders.
• Ability to stand for up to 8 hours per day, view computer monitor and move about effectively to fulfill the essential functions of the job.
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
• Must be able to wear ASTM certified safety shoes for 8 hours per day.
Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action and, as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. will not discriminate against persons because of their disability and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities. We will also make reasonable accommodations during the interview and selection process.