Ivoclar Vivadent is one of the world's leading dental companies. The company's success is based on comprehensive portfolio of products and systems, strong research and development capabilities and a clear commitment to training and further education. Ivoclar Vivadent is an exciting, vibrant workplace where new ideas are encouraged and commitment is rewarded.
Consider joining our professional technical sales team today!
The Regional Sales Manager for the Central Territory will provide leadership, direction and encouragement to field sales representatives for the purpose of meeting corporate sales/profit goals and objectives.
• Achieve sales budgets for region.
• Operate within personal and regional expense budgets.
• Identify qualified candidates for open and non-open positions on an ongoing basis.
• Establish, communicate and review territory forecasts and budgets.
• Review each Account Manager – Field’s sales activity and provide leadership, coaching and motivation.
• Manage expense reports, activity reports and maintain inventory control.
• Provide status reports to Vice President Technical Sales & National Accounts on a weekly basis.
• Maintain contact with key accounts as necessary to grow sales.
• Assist in problem solving and decision making for customers and sales representatives.
• Provide pricing approval, as given by Vice President Technical Sales & National Accounts
• Implement and comply with all policies and procedures identified in the Employee Handbook.
• Develop direct reports in accordance with good management principles and within the guidelines of the Career Development Program.
• Ability to present utilizing PowerPoint, customer presentations to the lab & dentist customers.
• Bachelor's degree, in business highly preferred
• Minimum 10 years sales experience, preferably as a Territory Sales Manager or Senior Territory Sales Manager
• Technical and professional knowledge of dental sales and marketing required
• Must be detail oriented and possess a high energy level and motivational skills
• Assertive communicator able to develop long-term strategic business relationships
• Sound understanding of basic business principals
• Excellent organizational skills with ability to self-manage toward goal accomplishment
• Ability to obtain a corporate credit card
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• Ability to view computer monitor and enter data on keyboard
• Ability to travel overnight and for extended periods (50%)
• Ability to share a hotel room at trade shows or meetings.
• Supervise the following positions: Senior Account Managers – Field, Account Managers – Field, Digital Specialists
Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action and, as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. will not discriminate against persons because of their disability and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities. We will also make reasonable accommodations during the interview and selection process.