Ivoclar Vivadent is one of the world's leading dental companies. The company's success is based on comprehensive portfolio of products and systems, strong research and development capabilities and a clear commitment to training and further education. Ivoclar Vivadent is an exciting, vibrant workplace where new ideas are encouraged and commitment is rewarded.
Consider joining our professional technical sales team today!
The main purpose of the Account Manager - Field is to achieve sales goals and objectives through tactical account management with customers of strategic importance through emphasis as a committed business partner. The Account Manager will support the following territories: Michigan, Ohio and Kentucky.
• Achieve and exceed budgeted sales targets for assigned customers by identifying high-potential revenue opportunities through customer profiling using CRM and other sales tools.
• Develop key relationships within assigned customers for sales maximization. This includes establishing multiple-level contacts within and presenting to, consulting with, and cultivating relationships at all buying levels.
• Increase the growth potential in existing accounts through account analysis, planning, measuring and monitoring while delivering complete business solutions as a strategic business partner.
• Coordinate and work with Corporate based counterparts to develop specific plans to grow sales of IV Digital products with all customers within defined territory.
• Coordinate and quarterback the pre-sales, training, installation, maintenance and support of IV Digital equipment.
• Perform installations of IV Digital equipment when required.
• Deliver technical and business presentations to laboratory and dentist groups.
• Maintain thorough product knowledge, including basic technical troubleshooting skills, and understanding of business principals as they apply to dental lab customers.
• Monitor and operate within expense budget and guidelines, and complete weekly expense reports.
• Complete monthly reports of activities and outcomes and maintain regular communication with the Regional Manager and VP of Sales.
• Maintain daily/weekly input of activities and updated profile information into CRM.
• Implement and develop all responsibilities as associated with the following process to fulfill Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc.’s Quality System
• Five (5) plus years of sales experience
• Four (4) year business degree preferred
• Assertive communicator able to develop long-term strategic business relationships
• Sound understanding of basic business principals
• Excellent organizational skills with ability to self-manage toward goal accomplishment
• Ability to obtain the corporate card
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Ability to travel.
• Ability to travel overnight and for extended periods.
Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action and, as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. will not discriminate against persons because of their disability and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities. We will also make reasonable accommodations during the interview and selection process.