Ivoclar Vivadent is one of the world's leading dental companies. The company's success is based on comprehensive portfolio of products and systems, strong research and development capabilities and a clear commitment to training and further education. Ivoclar Vivadent is an exciting, vibrant workplace where new ideas are encouraged and commitment is rewarded.
Consider joining our professional inside sales team today!
The Account Manager - Corporate manages customer accounts via phone in order to generate and grow sales toward the accomplishment of established sales goals and objectives.
• Manage inside sales activities via phone to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives set for the assigned customer group or territory.
• Utilize system tools and resources to schedule initial and follow-up appointments with customers to develop account profiles.
• Develop a thorough understanding of the customer’s business and business model to identify marketshare and mindshare opportunities in given territory assignment.
• Understand and leverage Ivoclar Vivadent’s products, value-added programs and services to gain customer loyalty and increase business.
• Coordinate and work with Field based counterparts to develop specific plans to grow sales of IV Digital products with all customers within defined territory.
• Coordinate and quarterback the pre-sales, training, installation, maintenance and support of IV Digital equipment.
• Answer incoming customer calls and e-mails to fulfill customer requirements, while identifying and communicating add-on and cross-selling opportunities to customers.
• Input data into CRM system immediately and accurately to ensure up-to-date availability.
• Develop through prospecting and cultivation of business, adequate sales opportunities to accomplish sales goals.
• Close sales effectively and timely while ensuring a positive customer experience.
• Complete sales marketing campaigns as originated by Technical Inside Sales Manager.
• Initiate, drive and respond to inside sales initiatives in order to build account growth.
• Delegate appropriate order management workflow to Customer Service Associates.
• Communicate with sales management all relevant sales situations that could be improved by additional involvement.
• Pro-actively alert relevant contacts (Credit, Customer Service, Warehouse, and Marketing) to any situation that involves that department.
• Pro-actively provide feedback to management on market trends, customer intelligence or competitor activity.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by the manager.
• Bachelor’s Degree desired.
• Minimum two-plus years in a proactive inside/outside sales capacity where sales growth & margin contribution was critical.
• High degree of confidence, and a positive, team-player attitude.
• Strong interpersonal, organization, planning, communication and value-based, consultative selling skills.
• Professional, effective telephone techniques and customer service skills.
• Specific language requirements may be required for certain positions.
• Ability to multi-task and take initiative in a dynamic work environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and contact management software.
• Must be able to sit for up to 8 hours a day, view computer monitor and move about effectively to fulfill the essential functions of the job. Manual dexterity needed for alpha/numerical computer input.
• Ability to perform filing duties, bend and lift 10-20 lbs.
Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action and, as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. will not discriminate against persons because of their disability and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities. We will also make reasonable accommodations during the interview and selection process.