Ivoclar Vivadent is one of the world's leading dental companies. The company's success is based on comprehensive portfolio of products and systems, strong research and development capabilities and a clear commitment to training and further education. Ivoclar Vivadent is an exciting, vibrant workplace where new ideas are encouraged and commitment is rewarded.
Consider joining our innovated marketing team today!
The Marketing Associate supports the organization's marketing initiatives, including product launch activities, promotions, product awareness, internal communications, content development and other marketing communication tactics.
• Demonstrate general knowledge of key products.
• Development of price list and product catalog on an annual basis.
• Create and execute all preshow marketing activities, quarterly product specials, meeting specials and coordinate this communication to the sales team, internal marketing associates and customer service.
• Supports National Accounts with the development of product special dealer ads and group practice marketing support.
• Work effectively with Corporate Marketing Services (CMS) to facilitate the development of advertisements, presentations, promotions, literature and sales tools.
• Development of digital media content.
• Support the execution of new product launch activities and daily marketing initiatives in accordance with the strategic plan.
• Respond to, communicate and coordinate requests from the Sales Team for marketing support materials.
• Assemble binders, kits and marketing materials as required for all Marketing activities.
• Report monthly on activities and key milestones achieved.
• Four-year degree (BS or BA)
• Some marketing experience is an asset but not required.
• Excellent writing, communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
• Detail orientated with strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Action oriented; ability to juggle multiple priorities and maintain a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Strong computer skills in MS Office required.
• Ability to sit or stand for 8 hours per day, view computer monitor and move about effiectively to fulfill the essential functions of the job.
• Ability to travel.
Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action and, as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. will not discriminate against persons because of their disability and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities. We will also make reasonable accommodations during the interview and selection process.