Ivoclar Vivadent is one of the world's leading dental companies. The company's success is based on comprehensive portfolio of products and systems, strong research and development capabilities and a clear commitment to training and further education. Ivoclar Vivadent is an exciting, vibrant workplace where new ideas are encouraged and commitment is rewarded.
Join our highly motivated, professional customer service team!
The customer service associate is a vital part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional service to all external or internal customers. This position requires an individual to be action-oriented, adaptable and thorough when assisting customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customer's primarily through phone, email, Live Chat and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions.
• Strong desire to help and take ownership of customer issues, escalating when necessary, to provide appropriate solutions.
• Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
• Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base (Dentist, Dental technicians and Dealers)
• Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
• Excellent written and verbal skills and display high emotional intelligence.
• Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
• Provide on the phone education to clients in the use of product related systems as related to the IFU's
• Maintain a calm and positive attitude when dealing with difficult customers or complaints
Problem Solving Skills:
• Effective problem solving and organizational skills including decision making, time management, and resolving customer inquiries in a timely and friendly manner.
• Follow CRM CCH procedures pertaining to customer feedbacks and complaints
• Provide customer assistance in tracking packages, locating or replacing orders, and issuing RMA's for returns
• Familiarity with Windows, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
• Excellent typing skills above 45 words per minute
• Maintain working knowledge of all relevant ERP and CRM procedures
• Previous dental experience desired.
• Customer Service experience preferred.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a faced-paced environment, efficiently & effectively.
• Must be able to sit for up to 8 hours a day, view computer monitor and move about effectively to fulfill the essential functions of the job. Manual dexterity needed for alpha/numerical computer input.
• Ability to perform filing duties, bend and lift 10-20 lbs.
Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action and, as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. will not discriminate against persons because of their disability and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities. We will also make reasonable accommodations during the interview and selection process.