Join our highly motivated, professional Clinical Sales Team! The Territory Sales Manager is responsible to profitably sell and effectively support all Clinical products in an assigned territory; this specific Territory Sales Manager will grow, maintain, and support the South Georgia territory.
• Meet or exceed sales goals and objectives for the assigned territory and work to maintain an effective and current sales plan for assigned territory. Include specific sales programs, competitive product and environment analysis.
• Call on and develop good business partnerships with company-authorized dealers in an assigned territory.
• Direct and develop distributors and dealers to sell Ivoclar Vivadent products. Introduce new products/promotions and demonstrate the ability to gain market share with these programs.
• Develop influential dentists as referrals and customers in assigned territory. Communicate to company management about these VIP dentists.
• Participate in and sell at local, regional and national dental trade shows and seminars.
• Sell Clinical product line to the dental schools in assigned territory. Develop a strong business relationship with directors and chairpersons and participate in local dental study club product evaluation programs.
• Be familiar with the location and operations of any government dental facility in assigned territory. Introduce Ivoclar Vivadent products to the personnel of these facilities.
• Effectively utilize CRM and Business Warehouse sales data tools.
• Bachelor’s degree desired.
• Previous sales experience desired.
• Technical and professional knowledge of dental sales and marketing desirable.
• Excellent communication and public speaking skills and the ability to present to a large group.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
• A valid driver’s license and the ability to obtain a credit card are required.
• Ability to travel.
• Qualified candidates must reside within the sales territory.
Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action and, as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. will not discriminate against persons because of their disability and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities. We will also make reasonable accommodations during the interview and selection process.