Ivoclar Vivadent is one of the world's leading dental companies. The company's success is based on a comprehensive portfolio of products and systems, strong research and development capabilities and a clear commitment to training and further education. Ivoclar Vivadent is an exciting, vibrant workplace where new ideas are encouraged and commitment is rewarded.
Consider joining our dynamic marketing team!
The Associate Marketing Manager oversees all assigned products within the Strategic Business Unit (SBU), the introduction of new products, the development and execution of new marketing plans, plus market research and advertisement/promotion towards completion of the strategic plan in an effective manner.
• Work, with direction from the Senior Marketing Manager, to execute new product launches, marketing and strategic plans to achieve the sales budget while keeping expenses below budget.
• Provide a written report monthly detailing marketing activities and resulting sales for assigned products within the SBU.
• Work effectively with the creative department to develop advertisements, promotions, literature etc.
• Organize and implement clinical promotional plans for the SBU through the participation in strategic planning sessions to coordinate marketing plans/budget for SBU. Develop, analyze and report on market research data for each SBU.
• Demonstrate complete knowledge of the products and maintain product information on websites, intranet and the learning management system. Leverage CRM and social media platforms to drive increased brand awareness and product demand.
• Development of and participation in product presentations as required.
• Develop and execute communication to the sales force as directed by the Senior Marketing Manager.
• Four year degree (BS or BA); MBA preferred.
• 3 years prior product management and marketing experience required.
• Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Action oriented, ability to juggle multiple priorities and maintain a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Ability to compose articles and product information.
• Strong computer skills in MS Office required.
• Ability to travel.
Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action and, as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. will not discriminate against persons because of their disability and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities. We will also make reasonable accommodations during the interview and selection process.